Notice of Public Hearing
The New Bedford Housing Authority
invites all tenants and the general public to a review of the
Authority’s Proposed Annual Plan for Fiscal Year 2021
The Annual Plan is intended to provide insight into the Authority’s operations and plans for the coming fiscal year as they affect the Authority’s state-aided public housing. The Proposed Annual Plan is comprised of the following elements:
- Proposed Capital Improvement Plan (5-year)
- Proposed Maintenance and Repair Plan
- Current Operating Budget
- Responses to the Performance Management Review (PMR) findings
- List of housing authority policies
- List of waivers from governing regulations of the Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD)
- Other elements
Hearing time and date: ll:OO am on 09/17/2020
Hearing location: Virtual Meeting: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/402937301
Residents and the general public are invited to review the Annual Plan before the hearing and may submit public comments as noted below. The Authority shall consider the concerns of any Local Tenants’ Organization (LTO) or Resident Advisory Board (RAB) regarding needs and priorities and incorporate some or all of such needs and priorities in the draft plan if deemed by the Authority to be consistent with sound management. Substantive comments will be summarized and included in the Annual Plan when it is submitted to the Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD).
- Copies of the Annual Plan are available at the Authority’s office or may be reviewed online at https://tinyurl.com/LHA-MA-AnnualPlan
- Comments may be submitted orally at the hearing, by emailing the housing authority office, or by submitting written comments at the housing authority office. Comments must be received no later than the close of the public hearing.
- For reasonable accommodation requests contact the housing authority office by 09/03/2020 at 4:30PM.
- Contact information for New Bedford Housing Authority:
- Office: 128 Union Street, New Bedford, MA 02740
- Phone: (508) 997-4800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed Instructions for Remote Access
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet, or smartphone. https: //global.gotomeeting.com/join/402937301
You can also dial in using your phone. United States (Toll Free): 1866 899 4679
United States: +1(224) 501-3316
Access Code: 402-937-301
Join from a video-conferencing room or system.
Dial in or type: 126.96.36.199 or inroomlink.goto.com
Meeting ID: 402 937 301
Or dial directly: email@example.com or 188.8.131.52##402937301
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
The status of AP-2021-NBHA-00120 has been changed to AP Posted. The draft AP is now available for public viewing at https://tinyurl.com/LHA-MA-AnnualPlan
Contract ID#: NBHA-AP-2021
Date Contract added: 07/31/20 8:36 PM
Closing Bid Deadline: 09/17/20 11:00 AM
Contract Status: Open
If your company intends on submitting a bid, please click the button below.
The New Bedford Housing Authority cannot track vendors, bidders, or proposers who download an IFB or RFP therefore all bidders, vendors and proposers who download an IFB or RFP are responsible for checking the website periodically for any addenda to the IFB or RFP issued by the New Bedford Housing Authority. Addendums could be issued up to 48 hours before the bid closing.
Questions & AnswersIf you have any questions about this contract please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org - all questions and corresponding answers will be added below.